Деньги и Беспошлинной Торговли Туркмения
Turkmenistan’s currency is the Turkmenistani manat.
The Main State Inspectorate “Turkmenstandartlary” is the regulating agency in the area of standards and metrology and publishes national standards updates.
• 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 100 cigarillos or 500g of tobacco. There are no information on age restrictions
• 1L of spirits (over 25% volume of alcohol) or 2L of lighter alcohol beverages (up to 25% volume of alcohol)
• Non-commercial amount of gifts and other items for personal use.
Free export of:
- 2 litres of any alcohcolic beverage for persons over 21 years of age.
- 200 cigarettes or 200 g of tobacco for persons over 16 years of age.
- all goods imported by the visitor.
- other goods, which can be bought in either foreign currency or normal stores, against legally exchanged currencies.